Tuesday, February 25, 2014

TESOL Greece Convention Interview

I was recently asked to respond to an interview in preparation for the upcoming TESOL Greece Convention in Athens.

Here is a link to the interview itself on the TESOL Greece Blog

It was nice to reflect on the reasons for my talk on Experimental Practice as well as the motivation I have for going to conferences at my own expense. They really are amazingly rewarding places to develop as a teacher and meet others who feel similarly about their own desire to develop professionally. I've made some great professional contacts and friends at many of these and have already had the opportunity to visit a couple of them in their home countries.

Look forward to the Convention itself - I will be posting my thoughts and summary of a few choice talks that I attend while I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment